Since I posted last week, a lot has happened. I am not going to go into all of the details here on the blog, but we have run into a MAJOR bump in the road, the type of bump that may become a complete road block. Currently, we are waiting to hear back from our in-country contact about any possible way to work around this. Thank you so much to everyone who has already expressed concern and support for us during this time (most of you without even knowing of our most recent obstacle!); it means so much to us to have this support. Please pray that God's will be done and that if a decision from us becomes required as options arise, that we will make the right decision. We know we need to stay close to God during this time so that we can clearly receive His guidance, so pray that we will be able to do this.
I think that's all I'll say for now, but we are more than happy to discuss the details privately with anyone. Thank you again for your prayers and love and support. I will update as there is news.